Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

PSA: Sassafrass Session

Hey Ladies,
Sarah Schulte is holding a B-pics session September 14th and there are still spots open! She needs at least one more person in order to hold the session as I am the only one signed up for it! She isnt having anymore until April most likely. So this is the last chance this year! Just wanted to let you know. Also I really dont want to move it to a later date to be honest. Thanks girls hope someone decides to do it!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
image 139 Invited so far!
image 79 Are ready to party!
image 60 Will be missing out!

Re: PSA: Sassafrass Session

• lauren123455lauren123455 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can you PM me the details about price, location, what you get for the money?  I'm interested in getting b-pics done, but haven't really looked into it yet!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I hope you find somebody. I had bpics done (not by Sarah, by Stephanie Glover) and had so much fun!!  I've seen Sarah's work, and her bpics look awesome.
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • edited December 2011
    Ditto, RA, B-pics are awesome! I had mine with Sarah during one of her group sessions and she's really great. I'm not super comfy in my skivvies but she made me feel like it was no big deal and I actually had a lot of fun. She does a great job with telling me how to pose and giving positive feedback. If anyone has any questions about b-pics with Sarah, I'd be happy to answer :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • cfblechmancfblechman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lauren YGPM :)

RA I could do them in April I just dont want to wait! I am ready now! haha. So i hope someone does it as well!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 139 Invited so far!
    image 79 Are ready to party!
    image 60 Will be missing out!
  • lauren123455lauren123455 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards