• Options
    Cackle6Cackle6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    Bean32Bean32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, ladies! I go through phases of loving and not loving my dress. I'm definitely in a love phase now that it almost fits!
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Bean32Bean32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay for Cackle and Paprika! Congrats to both of you!!!
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Love the dress Bean!

I will PIP both my dress & the nephews as soon as I get pics. 5 mins until FSIL goes in for her C-section. I am nervous, I can't imagine how she feels!

Loving all the weight loss girls!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
    Philly Siggy Challenge: The Ring!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Okay- Vent. My dress still doesn't fit. I have about an inch before it'll close. Not counting that it'll close comfortably, just close. I'm determined to not get it altered, because it fits almost perfectly everywhere else. I could probably have it altered to fit properly, but I didn't budget for that. :(

Vent- Boss gave me hell yesterday for not being here because DD was home with a fever. Really? Really?? Excuse me. I'm hourly, not salaried. If I'm not here, it does nothing but save the company money. Grr.

Confession- I want to quit my job right now. Right. Now. It's the little things... the dumb little things, and it's driving me crazy.
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Cackle6Cackle6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You've got a good 6 months before your wedding, which is plenty of time to lose 1 inch. At the rate you are losing right now, you might need to have your dress taken IN by the time December rolls around! Try not to worry about it too much right now and just keep doing what you've been doing to lose weight and everything will be fine!

And I know what you mean about wanting to quit. right. now. I feel that was some days too, and over dumb little things. I'm sorry your boss is being a PITA. Family comes first, and people who don't understand that can go straight to hell as far as I'm concerned. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Love the dress! It's beautiful on you
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    mana8503mana8503 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bean - LOVE the dress!

Paprika - soo proud of your weight loss!  You will fit in that dress soon enough! 

Cackle - YAY for a pound!  I think a rest week is good for your body too!

Confession - as much as I could use working tomorrow since I'll be off next Thursday and Friday then the next Wednesday... I really want a lazy day to myself to get myself back in mental order.  I can tell by my eating (going from skipping meals, to stress eating, and repeat) that I need some time.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Spangler, don't register until 6-8 months from now. You wil not regret waiting. Trust me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards