October 2010 Weddings

AW - Registry Stalking is so FUN!

Another squeal moment.  First the Mikasa champagne flutes someone got us off our BBB registry arrived and then I looked tonight and someone bought us a Wolfgang Puck panini maker off our JCP registry.  So exciting!!  Not sure we'll actually use/keep the panini maker.  It was a splurge item but now that I think about it, it seems like it would take up a lot of counter space and might just end up put away and not used.  Still, it's so amazing that people are willing to spend $100 on a gift for us!  Oh, and don't get me started on the gorgeous Lenox salad bowl.  $90!  People are awesome.  :)
Our Wedding Day

Re: AW - Registry Stalking is so FUN!

• It is addicting.  My shower is tomorrow and most of the stuff off 2 of my registries is gone.  Wait till you start receiving gifts in the mail... sooo much fun!
  • yayy!!!

Oh my gosh you're not kidding, stalking the registries are sooooo fun!!

Our shower invites just went out on Thursday - so I just looked today and already some of my serving platters are purchased, my glasses and one piece of my bedding!

FI was in the bathroom and I was so excited that I busted in on him screaming that someone bought us things! LOL!!!!!!!!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Oh wow!  Next weekend's my shower.  Just checked registry and we now have 21 things purchased!!!!!  (Versus 9 yesterday).  I am so flippin psyched!!!!
    Our Wedding Day
  • That sounds fun, but I know me I will totally be bummed when I get the real thing because I will already know....

on a side note someone sent me something from work, a client, and I was dying to know so I made a co worker look at my registry to tell me if it was good or bad. It was a blender and I was sooooo excited to get it.
  • I'm not having fun... yet! my shower is in 3 weeks and 0 items have been purchased and I am registry stalking which is depressing when you see nothing purchased. :(
  • In Response to Re: AW - Registry Stalking is so FUN!:
    I'm not having fun... yet! my shower is in 3 weeks and 0 items have been purchased and I am registry stalking which is depressing when you see nothing purchased. :(
    Posted by amorse0916
    I'm the same way :(  My shower is next weekend, invites went out 2 weeks ago and nothing has been purchased off our 2 registries yet.  That kinda bums me out especially since those are really the only people who know where we're registered (thanks to etiquette saying we can't include registry info in wedding invite). 
    TTC #1 since 11/2010
    Me: 33 dx PCOS 11/2012
    DH: 37 SA 6/2012 - normal
    Cycle #1 on 50 mg Clomid 12/2012 - unsucessful
    Cycle #2 on 75 mg Clomid + Trigger 01/2013 - unsucessful
    Cycle #3 on 600 mg Vitex + acupuncture 02/2013

Anniversary
  • Yaaayyy!

Leigh Anne & Billy
    *October 2nd, 2010*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.