Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Bensalem Township Country Club

Looking into this venue for the wedding reception. Not finding many reviews online. Does anyone have any experience with them?? Thanks!

Re: Bensalem Township Country Club

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think Amer just went to a wedding there. You may want to ask her.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    jessica0602jessica0602 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    c&d4eva, the former board moderator, had her wedding there in November.  I believe she had nothing but positive reviews.

Also, check weddingwire.com if you haven't already.
  • Options
    mullen24mullen24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding there in may.........very nice, food was good, great ambiance!
    I dont prefer country clubs but since the ballroom was just re done it was very nice. Only thing I would recommend is some added decor.....their centerpieces are kinda plain.

Cooridnator there was absolutely fablous and very helpful
  • Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just went to a wedding there this past weekend. 

It was nice. I had the sirloin for dinner and it was tasty- not overdone and served hot.  The lobster bisque was de. vine. and totally worth the allergic reaction (hehe).  The bartenders were very friendly and very quick to make a drink.

The only thing I didn't love about it was there was no special place for a cocktail hour.  The cocktail hour was in the ballroom, and it kinda felt like we had no choice but to sit at our tables.

I agree with pp about adding a little more decor.   I think the flowers might have been part of the package- they were nice, but a little... eh.  
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Everyone, thank you SO much! As for the centerpieces... I was thinking of doing vases with floating candles so I would be doing a little extra for the centerpieces anyway so thats good!  Thanks for all the feedback!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards