• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
October 2010 Weddings

Bridalplasty??? say wha???

Have any of you seen the commerical for this on "E"

I don't even know what to think!!!

If you haven't seen it- basically a reality 12 show-12 brides competing to get plastic surgery before thier big day..

What is the world coming too????
This makes me so sad.

I understand looking good for your wedding.. but really?
Brandon and Jenn 10.10.10ers 4life!

[center]Oct. 2010 Sept. Siggy- Anni Gift Idea
Hmm I still don't know I should problem get on this. I already saw my gift stashed in the closet. Now I have to live up to that. haha.
[/center]

Re: Bridalplasty??? say wha???

• I posted on FB about this a few weeks ago, wishing this had been around last year.

I'm actually all for it.  No one is forced into it against their will, and I, personally, would much rather win plastic surgery as a prize than a trip to a beach resort.

Of course, I have no issue whatsoever with plastic surgery, vanity, or Heidi Montag! :)
    10-10-10
  • I'm with Melissa on this... I so would've tried out for this show. Fix my face, double chin, saggy boobs, stretch marks, tummy tuck, some lipo, and a lil filler for good measure. To note, I've already had a nose job (for medial resons, but he fixed a few things while he was in there, love him!) so I'm for it.

I told DH if we're ever so blessed to have kids... I was a breast aug. and tummy tuck as a push present lol. And he knows I'm not kidding :o)
  • I was scheduled for a boob job before the big day but decided that I wasn't positive they would fit in my dress and that wasn't really the look I was going for. After kids you better believe this girl is gettin some ta tas :)
    23 Weeks and Counting!

Visit The Nest!
    Anniversary
  • See I can see maybe a boob job- but still it is very vain in my own opinion.

I don't have a problem with plastic surgery... if you really need it. it is the pointlesss ones that make you look like a barbie I have a problem with.
    I guess I just see the show as making brides looking like barbie... even if that is not the case. but that is just me.
    Brandon and Jenn 10.10.10ers 4life!

[center]Oct. 2010 Sept. Siggy- Anni Gift Idea
    Hmm I still don't know I should problem get on this. I already saw my gift stashed in the closet. Now I have to live up to that. haha.
    [/center]

• I saw a commercial for this last night!

The weirdest thing to me is that I loved planning and enjoyed being with my then FI at the time...to me, it'd be weird to not be with FI and living with all of your competitors and stressing yourself out even more
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards