Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

groomsman gifts

anyone have any ideas for groomsman gifts that are different than the norms?

Re: groomsman gifts

• What are norm groomsman gifts? 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I think my fiance is going to give all his groomsmen a Johnny Walker Sampler. Its a nice gift if he has guys in his wedding party that like to drink
  • I think we're going with a Things Remembered Engraved Beer Mug.

imageimageimage

March 2013 Board February Siggy
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lauren & William
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 152 Invited so far!
    image 100 Are ready to party!
    image 24 Will be missing out!
    image 28 Are MIA!
  • We got beer mugs on etsy that were hand painted with their titles and names, we included a pic of the suit they wore and she painted that on the front.  Super cute.
    We also bought them their suits, which was cheaper than renting.
  • My husband got each of his 6 groomsmen something different that he knew they would like and use again after the wedding. Things Remembered came in handy for most of them - a pocket watch for his youngest brother who loves machinery and history, a leather flask for his college age brother, a nice card set with case for his brother in law who is big into poker, a grill tool set in leather case for his brother who loves to bbq, etc etc - each with their initials on it. The gifts were a huge hit with everyone and we know the guys will get alot of use out of them. It did take more effort to find 6 different gifts though that each person would like.
  • My fiance is probably paying for his groomsmen's suits.  Instead of doing tuxes, we're picking out gray suits at either Joseph A. Bank or Macy's and trying to get them to cut a deal on us buying in bulk.  Jos. A. Bank also does those buy one, get 2 free sales, so hopefully we'll be able to take advantage!!!  Friends of ours did this for their groomsmen and it wound up only being like $20 more per guy than they planned, but each guy has worn his suit 5x since. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards