Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Anyone new???

Saw a bunch of first time posters yesterday. Anyone want to introduce themselves???
Wedding Countdown Ticker
Planning Bio
Philly Siggy Challenge: The Ring!

Re: Anyone new???

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I introduced myself a while back, but haven't been around much in the last few months.  Hello again!  I'm Kirsten and my FI Jake and I are getting married on 5/18/12!  It seems so far away!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    CaitC21CaitC21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Speaking of new people and new plans is Amer still in charge of the blog?
    image Planning Bio Wedding Planning Website Updated 7/21/11
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Kirsten--welcome again!!   I know it might seem far away now... but TRUST ME.  It goes by REALLY REALLY REALLY fast. 

Cait--as far as I know, she is.  I've been meaning to ask her if she still wants to be the keeper of the blog.  We do have a number of new girls, so we definitely should make some additions.

Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm new-ish

I'm Jillian, my FI is Nate. I'm from Philly, he's from MD, and we're getting married in Philly 9/10/11. We got engaged 4/17 after dating for a little over two months... but yeah. Throwing a wedding together in the most fabulous way possible. Luckily, most everything has literally fallen into place. It seems so far away!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Jillian- Congrats!!!  Your wedding is pretty close!

RecoveringActor- Everyone keeps saying how fast it goes and really time has gone by quickly since we've been engaged! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Kir, but try not having sex before you're married and see how much it drags, lol. It seems like FOREVER away!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Haha, very true, more power to you!  I don't think I could do it :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome everyone!

I was wondering about the blog. None of my stuff is up. But Amer is a busy lady!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
    Philly Siggy Challenge: The Ring!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey ladies, 
    I think I did a little intro a while back. 
    My name is Nathalie. My FI is Nick. we are getting married april 14, 2012 in Merion Tribute. that is all we know so far! haha. the next big thing is the caterer and the rest of the major vendors. 
    I am going dress shopping in june (23rd). I am very excited but nervous! I never had an image or dream of my wedding growing up so I have nothing to really guide me. I am just play it by ear. 

so far just reading and commenting a few times I have learned a lot ladies so I thank you for all your info so far! 

nat
  • Options
    mana8503mana8503 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to all the newbies! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards