Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

I'm taking a break

Just wanted to let u know I won't be on for a little while (we'll see how long it lasts). 
I've been thinking and I really need a break from all of this wedding planning stuff.  There's still things I have to tend to BM dresses and church stuff but otherwise, that's it for now.  I'm even going to put off the STDs.  I don't care if they go out late.  I just don't care.  I've been having awful dreams every night and it's driving me crazy.  It's Friday night and I don't know what to do with myself.  I'm too tired to go out and  scared to go to sleep.  I just can't deal with this right now.  Maybe it's partly the 6 month mark coming up next week, I don't know.  Thanks for listening.  Talk to you all in a couple of weeks.  <3, Stacy
Photobucket

Re: I'm taking a break

• edited December 2011
    I will talk to you on FB then :)   I hope you are going to be ok! xo
  • LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You're probably already gone, but in case no, YGPM. I hope you're able to take a break and get some good sleep! 
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    :(

Stace- it's just one day.  Don't get all stressed about it.

Hope you get some sleep, and I look forward to your return.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • edited December 2011
    Aw, I hope you're doing okay. Definitely take a break and you'll feel better when you get back into it.  You're not alone! I have crazy anxiety dreams a few times a week and there have been nights I've just cried wanting it to all either be done or go away. You'll get through it!!! We're here when you need us!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Breaks are definitely worthwhile!  Sometimes we get so overwhelmed with wedding planning we end up missing things in front of our faces (ie quality time with your FI, friends and family) .. Don't stress.  The 6 month mark is a good time to take your break, things won't pick up again majorly until 3 months beforehand.  Enjoy your time off from planning and do some fun things for yourself :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards