October 2010 Weddings

MRS and back! (PIP)

tried to post on the nest...not a fan.

Because of problems at the country club with our coordinator day before wedding, i was late to rehearsal.  she never showed up to set up with us!  I was livid, but put on a happy face.  (Wrote a lovely email to the CEO yesterday)  that made me feel better.  

Ceremony was perfect!  By thursday we still did not have programs done so we scrapped them.  No one even noticed.  Had to pee 15 min before ceremony.  Did it backwards as everyone got pictures... one of my proudest moments of the day.  (yeah right)I shook the entire was down the aisle.  Everyone keeps telling us that it was the prettiest wedding they had ever been too.  that alone makes all the hard work so worth it.  

Reception at the country club went well to everyone else in attendance, but i could have killed the idiot!  She left an hour into the reception!  I had been in the room for 5 min after taking pictures and she left!  after we cut the cake (photographer had to get us a plate bc the wait staff looked at us like we were stupid)  People left before i could toss the bouquet or garter.  I was a little mad but got over it.  We got to sit at our table just the 2 of us and look at our loved ones and it was a beautiful sight.

We changed and got to the airport with plenty of time.  Once in Houston, the hilton upgraded us to the HM suite!  i was thrilled.  It was a wonderful night.

Sunday morning we left on our cruise and enjoyed our week alone. We just got back this past Sunday afternoon.  The cruise was great. 

All in all i am so happy to be his wife.  

here are some teaser pics!  loved my photographer! more to come!  I have some randoms on FB too.

PS i hate the nest! lol

SHANNON Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: MRS and back! (PIP)

• Love the pics! Gorgeous!

The Nest is so weird to get used to!
    Kim & Erik 10.17.10 ~

Planning Bio ~
    Married Bio ~ My Blog

BabyFetus Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Anniversary

• must be something with country club coordinators because our was terrible too and left an hour into our reception.  She came up to our bridal suite while we were getting ready and asked if we needed anything i simply asked for some water 2 hrs later i had no water i was blowing a chip...she was useless and i will be emailing the venue.....Out Maitre d' was amazing thank goodness!!! he took excellent care of us!!! but wedding coordinator should be fired!!

I feel better that im not alone....and you look beautiful!!
    BabyFruit Ticker photo dip1004.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards