Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Meghan Cahill

Has neone used Meghan Cahill ? I emailed her a little over a week ago for information and have gotten no response. Is this normal ?

Re: Meghan Cahill

• jessica0602jessica0602 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    She's on vacation. I used her and she was one of my best vendors.
  • edited December 2011
    I looked into her but ended up using Jill for me plus 9 other ladies. Jill was amazing.
    Braxton & Lizzie 10.9.10 Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Im looking into jill as well , she is a little more $ though ....
  • edited December 2011
    Jill is worth the money  but as far as Meghan goes, she is a mother of 2 or 3 kids, so shes busy. She will get back to you though.
  • edited December 2011
    Did u guys do a trial before booking ?
  • Bean32Bean32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Meghan. I had my trial and absolutely loved her and the way she did my hair. She was always very responsive, so my guess would be that she is on vacation right now.
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I just has my trial with her last week- she is awseome, and I am so excited to work with her.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Jamie--I'm not using her, but in general, Megan comes very highly recommended on this board.  The girls who have used her have nothing but wonderful things to say about her work and her as a person. 
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • edited December 2011
    I will say that especially during the summer months Meghan can be a little tricky to get a hold of via e-mail - I do agree that according to Facebook she's on vacation right now.  Have you tried calling her, as well? I have two phone numbers for her (not sure anymore which is home and which is her cell), as I also used her on my wedding day and was very pleased. 215-676-2803  and 267-984-1385. Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Meghan. When I emailed her she emailed me back within 2 minutes. All of her communications with me have been very prompt. Of all my vendors, in fact, she is the quickest to get back to me. So I am going to go with the other ladies about vacation.

About a trial, I am going to have one in August to make sure I like her and how she does my hair. I may have another closer to the date after I get my veil and any other hair piece. To me the extra $ to have 2 trials is worth it to make sure I like her and will have enough time to find someone else if I don't.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
    Philly Siggy Challenge: The Ring!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone !  I'll giveher another week or two and shoot another email or call ! Thanks for all the feedback ! !
  • edited December 2011
    and yes....definitely did trials. i actually did 2. but do them way closer to your wedding. I did one like 2 months 6 weeks prior, then did another one the week before.
    Braxton & Lizzie 10.9.10 Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards