Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Need ideas for hotel room blocks!

Hi everyone!

I'm getting married in late September 2012.  Our venue is in Huntingdon Valley, PA and I'm having trouble finding a hotel at which to book a block of rooms for that night.  The reception will be over at 11, so I want to find a hotel that has a restaurant/bar within it or within walking distance of it.  Any ideas?   I'm planning to provide shuttle transportation for the guests to/from hotel and reception.

Re: Need ideas for hotel room blocks!

• I'm getting married in Huntingdon Valley too! We don't have any OOT guests, so we're not doing hotel blocks, but it's really close to a lot. I'm from the northeast, it's only about 15 mintues away and there's a ton of places there. Four Points by Sheraton is at Grant and the Blvd, and there's a bar/resturant called Miller's right next to it. Good luck!
  • Holiday Inn on Street Road?  I don't think that is too far from HV..
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_need-ideas-hotel-room-blocks?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:d8083c6b-b98a-4b24-963a-ccef0d489797Post:7cf095f5-e0b1-42ee-8606-6c4f3191338d">Re: Need ideas for hotel room blocks!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Holiday Inn on Street Road?  I don't think that is too far from HV..
    Posted by adrienne0925[/QUOTE]

<div>Lol...that's where my hotel blocks are and OP and I have the same date. There's not really any restaurants within walking distance though. </div>
    Anniversary
  • Thanks ladies!!  I'm definitely going to check into Four Points and the Holiday Inn on Street Rd.  It looks like there's a bunch of others on Street Rd. too that could work - a Crowne Plaza, a Courtyard Marriott.
  • The courtyard marriot on Easton Rd in Willow Grove is right next to Brick House Tavern, they have an awesome beer selection!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards