October 2010 Weddings

The search for the honeymoon swimsuit has begun...

dun dun DDUUUUUNNN!
I ordered and tried on two from Victoria's Secret. BAD news bears! one was wicked cute but them pulled my ladies far to east and west so I looked like i had side boobs then the other only came in D cups and I'm a DD...I tried it anyway and it failed. The search continues.

Have you ladies found the perfect swimsuit yet?
Steph and Brad 10-1-10

"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken".
See my bio!

Re: The search for the honeymoon swimsuit has begun...

• edited July 2010
    In Response to The search for the honeymoon swimsuit has begun...:
    one was wicked cute but they pulled my ladies far too east and west so I looked like i had side boobs
    Posted by sjlarobadiere
    AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAA, too funny!!

I found mine at VS, but mine aren't DDs!! :)
  • Talk about lifting and seperating! hahaha Darn shame!

I need to!! I was actually going to post and ask where some if the plus girls found their bathing suits! I had a whole bunch of the websites up one time, and Ryan's Dad closed them all down when he used our computer one time!
    ~* Diana *~ ~* October 9, 2010 *~

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Anniversary

• rcpm44rcpm44
    1000 Comments
    I got mine from Land's End. Their suits are really a great fit and reasonably priced when you can find a coupon. I'm about a size 20/22 with D boobs and they has suits that fit me and they had larger ones too.
  • I have one from VS that I love, but they're super pricey for my tastes.

I also have a couple from Newport News.  Try there!
    Laura
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hey Steph!

They actually have this really cool swimsuit store at my local mall and they have a website too...here it is

Everything but the Water

This place has a huge selection and their site is actually really helpful. When you click the link above you get to their home page and on the list on the left they have a link for "D+"...so that might be help what you are looking for.

Tons of cute bathing suits, and a variety of styles colors and sizes.

The best thing about this site and this store is that I find is when you look on-line they have suggestions on "Flat Tummy", "Elongate Legs" etc, etc...but it reccomends styles based on what you are looking for in a bathing suit.

I hope this helps!
    Kim & Erik 10.17.10 ~

Planning Bio ~
    Married Bio ~ My Blog

BabyFetus Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Anniversary

• A friend of mine is very "well endowed" and she found a super cute suit last year at www.figleaves.com. Try that!
    Photobucket
    Megan & Chris
  • STEPH!  I say "bad news bears" all the time.  You are the only other person I've heard (seen?) do that.  I love you!!  haha

I saw some cute swimsuits at Macy's but I haven't really shopped around for mine yet.  I want something cute and white.

J
    Jacki and Wes ~ 10.2.10
    Perfect love drives out fear.
  • Ug.

I wish websites/stores would show the suits on REAL people. You claim it has 'tummy control" but when you show it on a size 0 model, how the hell am I supposed to know what it REALLY looks like?

I hate swimsuits. We should have gone snow skiing for our honeymoon. lol!

MARRIED 10.10.10 !!

October 2010 Siggy Challenge - walking down the aisle!

• Jackie- We are just ment ot be friends it seems! I say some random crap!! like Golden! People laugh when I say that...
    Steph and Brad 10-1-10

See my bio!
  • Kim--thanks for the site! I'll check it out pronto!
    Steph and Brad 10-1-10

See my bio!
  • In Response to Re: The search for the honeymoon swimsuit has begun...:
    Hey Steph! They actually have this really cool swimsuit store at my local mall and they have a website too...here it is Everything but the Water This place has a huge selection and their site is actually really helpful. When you click the link above you get to their home page and on the list on the left they have a link for "D+"...so that might be help what you are looking for. Tons of cute bathing suits, and a variety of styles colors and sizes. The best thing about this site and this store is that I find is when you look on-line they have suggestions on "Flat Tummy", "Elongate Legs" etc, etc...but it reccomends styles based on what you are looking for in a bathing suit. I hope this helps!
    Posted by ktek2010
    Aww...cute but dang are they pricey! :-/ I'll just keep looking...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I just found a super cute one at Sears!  I was shocked.  It's a  cute sporty tankini with boy shorts and I LOVE it.  I bought it for my bachelorette party because our honeymoon is in Oregon in winter.  NO suit required.
    Photobucket
  • If anyone is looking for cute plus size swimsuits I found my honeymoon swimsuit at Always For Me (<--click). 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards