October 2010 Weddings

Missed the Knot

Hello ladies...

I was working on invites all this week after work and feel like i havent been on in months LOL.  I missed you ladies....But the good news is, my invites are totally done and ready to go out today woooo hoooo!! 

I told my FI "the next time we get married we're ordering invites that are printed and cut" haha....

Well here i go to read all of whats gone on this week.....

What was the one thing that put your stress meter over the edge?

Mine was definately invites!!!
BabyFruit Ticker photo dip1004.jpg

Re: Missed the Knot

• Bridesmaid dresses are getting me there.  I let them pick their own (same length/fabric/color) and only ONE of four has ordered her dress.  Starting to worry...
    Our Wedding Day
  • In Response to Re: Missed the Knot:
    Bridesmaid dresses are getting me there.  I let them pick their own (same length/fabric/color) and only ONE of four has ordered her dress.  Starting to worry...
    Posted by Meagan78
    i did the same thing.... i think my reception is doing it to me.... and i have 12 BM's and i have 2 stragglers left and i had to threaten them this week....
    siggy challenge.. something blue ... Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Invites were definitely my biggest stressor.  They ended up looking beautiful, but they were a huge pain to put together.  FI's friends are also stressing me out.  A bunch of them still haven't given us their addresses!  If we don't have them by the middle of August, they are so not invited anymore.
    Photobucket
    Maureen & Jonathan - 10.09.10
    image 261 Invited so far! image 124 Are ready to party!
    image 108 Will be missing out image 29 Are MIA image
  • the little details. to me, i can see the big picture coming together nicely...but all the little things are startin to freak me the heck out!!!!!
    Photobucket
  • well its good to know that i am not alone....
    BabyFruit Ticker photo dip1004.jpg
  • The groomsmen are driving me crazy.  None of them have gone to get measured.  Normally, I would say that they have plenty of time but my FI has tried to set up numerous days to get together and they either don't get back to him or they cancel last second.  urghhh men!
    10/10 Sept. Siggy: 1st Anniversary Ideas- a weekend away at our favorite B&B in NH
  • Believe it or not the trip to pick out the tux was the worst - never did I think that would be the toughest thing.  The bridesmaids dresses were easier.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards