Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

AW- Wedding Checks!

Hey ladies!

Today my school district is having a "Work from Home" Teacher Workday...can you say AWESOME! So I took advantage of the day and got some checks on my Wedding To Do Checklist...hotel rooms blocked, started addressing Save the Dates, got a quote for our favors (Philadelphia Soft Pretzels-yum!) And contacted hair/makeup for quotes and availability. And hopefully this weekend FI will be available to go Register...whoohoo!!

How is everyone doing with their Wedding To Do lists?

One of my bridesmaids and I sitting poolside Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: AW- Wedding Checks!

• edited December 2011
    Diana  - If I'm not mistaken, you're a Manufacturer's bride too, right? How is everything going with them? We LOVED everything about it there.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • DianaM27DianaM27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Madam- you are right I am a Manufacturers bride! Things are going well so far, Linda has been super helpful and in April we are going to visit family and get to do the tasting...whoohoo!

I'm really looking forward to having it at Manufacturers, it's such a beautiful place!
    One of my bridesmaids and I sitting poolside Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards