October 2010 Weddings

S/O seating charts

for those doing them where are you getting them or how are you doing them? I think we're going to go with this, but have no clue how to go about it.
10-10-10
Anniversary

Re: S/O seating charts

• Zazzle has some good options... if you get it printed on poster paper I'm sure you could just frame it?  That's kind of what I was thinking...

J
    Jacki and Wes ~ 10.2.10
    Perfect love drives out fear.
  • edited July 2010
    I got a template off of weddingbee.... here's the link:

http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/seating-chart-template-1

EDIT: The links in the body of the post don't work but if you scroll down, she gives another link in the comments to download it into WORD.
    Erika & Joel
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
  • There are templates if you google it.  I suggest putting the names alphabetically instead of by table...a lot less confusing.  Then, I was planning on going to either staples or kinkos and having it printed.  You can either have it mounted on a thicker board or put it into a poster frame.  Etsy also has some if it is easier but some are pricey.  GL
    10/10 Sept. Siggy: 1st Anniversary Ideas- a weekend away at our favorite B&B in NH
  • We're ordering ours from our videographer's company.  They are pricey but we got a discount and the quality is really great, plus one less thing for me to deal with :)

Plus our picture will be in the background so we can hang it somewhere in our house if we want

www.seatingboardsandmore.com if anyone is interested in seeing them. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We're doing these.  I think they're awesome.  FBIL is a graphic designer so he's mocking it up for us based on some templates I've seen.  We'll have one printed on poster board to put up on a stand and will also include a smaller size in the program.  We are putting the menu down the middle (it's a buffet).
    Our Wedding Day
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards