Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Ken Stillman Videog

Sorry if this has been posted about, but I searched and didn't find any recent posts...

I was wondering if anyone has a review for Kenneth Stillman Videography.  His sample videos on the website look great, but I want to hear about your experiences.  Let me know if you or anyone you know used him.  TIA!

Re: Ken Stillman Videog

• matthew24matthew24 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Many people on here have used him with some good and some bad reviews. In my opinion, his work was very good however there is a very long turnaround time, many are a year or so. I looked into him and personally didn't jive with his personality whatsoever and there was some other issues which aren't really important, but I would set up an appointment and meet with him and if you feel comfortable and the time frame doesn't bother you then go for it. GL!
  • edited December 2011
    I actually emailed him and he is booked for our date. Ken recommended a few people... I'm looking at Glen Elliott now and he is way over our budget, but his work is so good, I feel like I can't go back to something else now.  ARGH!
  • matthew24matthew24 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    We used Martin's and was very, very, very happy with them. I would say the quality is not as great but was very budget friendly and was overall happy. In all honesty, in a year I have been married I have watched the video once, so I'm glad I went with them and not some others. Good luck!
  • MelodyonhighMelodyonhigh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am addicted to his highlight videos!   
    LOL  
    They are just too adorable and you get a whole feel for a day in three minutes! 

Darn - it makes me want to set a date and choose some venders  

• edited December 2011
    Are you addicted to Ken's or Martin's?  I'm sad Ken is booked for our date!  His work is so great for a really good price.
  • MelodyonhighMelodyonhigh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Ken's!!   Martins is okay - but i just get the chills when you hear the vows
    Does he show those little highlights at the reception?

I have to set a date!  I am having serious family issues because we may have a lot of out of towners coming in ...   but that is another post all together  LOL 

• edited December 2011
    I think Ken is worth dealing with because his editing is just awesome and he is reasonably priced for what you get.   I can't find anyone else who is in this price range and doesn't produce an old-school, cheesy wedding video.  Ahhh I wish he was available!!  If you think he is good, check out Glen Elliott's work. He is ridic but wayyyy out of our price-range.  His packages start at 3k and go up into the 5s.  IMO, that's just outrageous. 

Have fun picking a wedding date!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards