July 2012 Weddings
Options

Holy Moly!

Was it just me or was that the longest aisle Kate Middleton had to walk down?! I would be running down the aisle or that I would be distracted from all the trees in the church itself!! I comend her for keeping her cool. She looked absolutely beautiful!!

P.S. TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Holy Moly!

• Options
    Yes she did look beautiful and she held herself so well! I hope I can do that. I teared up just a bit :)
  • Options
    Hahaha yes it was very long! I noticed the same thing. And I agree, I totally admire her for being so poised, cool and collected. I would have never been able to pull off the same thing. But she's very confident and in fact, she looks like a natural at being royal!
  • Options
    I don't know if I would have even walked that aisle with all those people watching me and with heels on, lol, and while they were exchanging vows and you could hear the crowd cheering and going wild, I would have burst out in a huge smile and giggles if that was me. They both managed o keep a straight face.
    . Anniversary aandt image
  • Options
    She did look beautiful!!  Love love her dress!!! 
  • Options
    ugh I told myself I didn't care about it at all.. and when I was getting ready for work last night, my mom had the coverage on and i got sucked in! ended up watching the wholeeee thing with my FSIL when I got off work! All I can say is I want a tiara now!! ha ha!
    Photobucket Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards