October 2010 Weddings

Hi, my name _______ and i like to _________

So there are a lot of people who i have no idea who they are any more, so here are some questions....

My name is ________

I got engaged _______

I started coming to oct board regularly _______

I found the board by ___________

I am a ________ bride (make it fun!)

my stress level is code ______ (green, yellow, orange, red)

Re: Hi, my name _______ and i like to _________

• edited July 2010
    My name is Laura.

I got engaged May 2, 2009.

I started coming to Oct board regularly ... oh, gosh... um... let's go with the end of 2009?

I found the board by browsing TK forums!

I am a confused bride.  I have one thing in mind, but always do something completely different.  I blame my mother :) haha.  (sorry, not very fun!)

my stress level is code yellow... not too shabby :)
    Laura
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My name is Megan

I got engaged December 10, 2009

I started coming to oct board regularly - I don't remember...earlier this year, but I've been pretty quiet

I found the board by being bored with my local board - wasn't much going on there at the time.

I am a well-planned bride - totally not fun, but since we've been to so many weddings together, we pretty much knew exactly what we wanted so planning has been a breeze (make it fun!)

my stress level is code green (green, yellow, orange, red)
    Photobucket
    Megan & Chris
  • edited July 2010
    My name is _Erica__

I got engaged _October 9th,2009__

I started coming to oct board regularly _The end of October 2009_

I found the board by _clicking on the Wedding Month boards section_

I am a _Rat Kissing_ bride (make it fun!)

my stress level is code _Yellow_ (green, yellow, orange, red)
    Anniversary
  • So there are a lot of people who i have no idea who they are any more, so here are some questions....

My name is Gretchen

I got engaged May 17, 2009

I started coming to oct board regularly ummmm.... I don't remember! LOL!! I am guessing around Sept. 2009 b.c that is when we set our date to October.

I found the board by looking at the list of forums 

I am a destination, DIY, budget, and OLD-for-a-first-time bride

my stress level is code green, but it probably should be higher. I just don't stress easily.

MARRIED 10.10.10 !!

October 2010 Siggy Challenge - walking down the aisle!

• jacki_suejacki_sue
    2500 Comments
    edited July 2010
    My name is Jacki.

I got engaged April 23, 2009.

I started coming to Oct board regularly probably about a week after I was engaged!  I am sad excuse for a bride, and I needed help STAT!

I found the board by browsing TK forums. 

I am a stupid bride.  I never know what I'm supposed to be doing.

my stress level is code is yellowish, but approaching orange a little bit each day.

J
    Jacki and Wes ~ 10.2.10
    Perfect love drives out fear.
  • CTbride79CTbride79
    2500 Comments Fifth Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited July 2010
    My name is Carrie.

I got engaged August 11, 2008

I started coming to oct board regularly in late April 2009

I found the board by curiosity...I'd been using TK for months and had always seen that little 'Community' page...one day I decided to check it out...glad I did! 

I am a neurotically indecisive bride (sorry, not really fun...but true!)

My stress level is code yellow, with a twinge of orange...apricot shall we say?  LOL  I think being 3 days away from the 2 month mark is a little scary! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Dx w/PCOS 3/2011 | BFP 7/25/11 | EDD 4/3/12
    Dx w/IUGR 1/31/12 | C-section 2/7/12 @ 32 weeks
    Anniversary
    image image image
  • edited July 2010

My name is Meagan

I got engaged October 31, 2009

I started coming to Oct board regularly in June 2010

I found the board by searching on The Knot

I am a semi-clueless bride (haven't been to many weddings because I've moved so much and many of my friends are (gay) guys in faraway states; never dreamt about my "dream wedding" growing up; learning as I go...)

My stress level is code RED - mostly because of the combination of things I'm dealing with; not completely wedding-related.
    Our Wedding Day
  • My name is Hannah

I got engaged 08.29.09

I started coming to oct board regularly Spring '10?

I found the board by TK months

I am a DIY, impatient, non-fall (no leaves, pumpkins, etc.), jr. high sweetheart, slept with only one man (FI) kinda bride
    my stress level is code orange

• My name is Breanne

I got engaged November 13th, 2008

I started coming to oct board regularly January 2009

I found the board by doing research on TK

I am a geeky/obsessive/excitable bride

my stress level is code yellow today... (green, yellow, orange, red)
    Siggy Challenge: This is right before they opened the doors.
    Anniversary
    Planning Bio - Wedding Bio and Vendor Reviews coming soon!
    Our Life Blog

• My name is Michelle

I got engaged February 14, 2009

I started coming to oct board regularly  immediately after getting engaged

I found the board by trying out different boards and realizing the girls on here were far more helpful, nice, and not catty.

I am an obsessive bride bride (make it fun!).  When I plan on doing something, it consumes me.

my stress level is code yellow right now but sure to spike to red soon I am sure(green, yellow, orange, red)
    10/10 Sept. Siggy: 1st Anniversary Ideas- a weekend away at our favorite B&B in NH

• My name is Lindsay

I got engaged December 25, 2009

I started coming to oct board regularly February-ish, but not regularly.  I just sort of pop in sometimes.  

I found the board by browsing knot forums.  .

I am a calm, organized, creative, know what we want, planner bride (make it fun!)

my stress level is code green... for now. (green, yellow, orange, red)
    Lindsay & Tommy
    Photobucket
  • melissamc2melissamc2
    1000 Comments
    edited July 2010
    My name is  Melissa.

I got engaged November 10, 2008.

I started coming to oct board regularly sometime in the Spring of this year.

I found the board by accident.  I was clicking on something else and the months dropped down and I was kind of like "Well sh*t, look at that.  A board for women in the same planning timeframe as me.  I should check that out."

I am a flamboyantly bitchy attention whore bride who likes to spoil her wedding party so they will happily put up with my wacky hijinx.

my stress level is code lemongrass.  (Green, verging on yellow, but that little bit is largely do to non wedding things.)
    10-10-10
  • My name is Erika

I got engaged 10.30.09

I started coming to oct board regularly About 4 months.

I found the board by going to the TK boards and finding the month of my wedding date?

I am a courageous bride - I am planning My Big Fat Greek Wedding.

my stress level is code orange. I'm starting to feel VERY overwhelmed.
    Erika & Joel
    Anniversary
  • My name is Kim

I got engaged September 16, 2009

I started coming to oct board regularly October 2009

But then I was on wedding planning/board hiatus when my mom got sick this spring and I had to go live with her to take care of her...I have been back on since she has gotten better the last couple of months...but I started to feel out of the loop with everyone so I am slowly getting back into the swing of the board..and my wedding planning!

I found the board by Wedding Months on TK..I was browsing and never thought I would become so addicted!

I am a indecisive, excited, kind of neurotic, perfectionist bride (make it fun!) with WAY too many great ideas from this board to fit it all into one day!

my stress level is code  (green, yellow, orange, red) today I am going to go with Yellow..if you had asked me last Friday I was in the Red zone..it wasn't pretty!
    Kim & Erik 10.17.10 ~

Planning Bio ~
    Married Bio ~ My Blog

BabyFetus Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Anniversary

• So there are a lot of people who i have no idea who they are any more, so here are some questions....

My name is Cynthia

I got engaged February 28, 2009
    I started coming to oct board regularly Shortly after, but then life got in the way for awhile this year. I'm starting to come back to it now.

I found the board by Carrie! I was a CT bride at first and she told me to join this board after I started posting on the CT board. Glad I did!

I am a laid back bride (make it fun!) (still stressed but no where close to a bridezilla. I kinda just let things go...like my sister wearing flip flops to the wedding!)

my stress level is code yellow/orange. Sunday is the 2 month mark for me! ahh! (green, yellow, orange, red)

Photobucket
  • My name is Denise

I got engaged April 13, 2009

I started coming to oct board regularly Sept./Oct. 2009

I found the board by accident.  I was just looking around TK and realized there were boards.

I am a stressed, detail-obsessed bride (make it fun!)

my stress level is code orange. (green, yellow, orange, red)
    My Book Blog

my read shelf:
    Denise's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • My name is Ilyse

I got engaged November 14, 2008

I started coming to oct board regularly Probably around Feb, 2009. I was here when no one else was here... it's crazy to see how the board had grown so much!

I found the board by hmm probably just browsing around.

I am a _pretend detail oriented bride... meaning I like to think that I care about the details and will make sure they are all perfect but in the end, I don't really care that much about the little things! bride (make it fun!)

my stress level is code currently, green-yellow. I was a fire engine red about 2 weeks ago but I've relaxed a bit since then.  (green, yellow, orange, red)

My name is  Kelly

I got engaged  Christmas 09'

I started coming to oct board regularly I would say early this year sometime.

I found the board by Browsing the different sections.

I am a   (make it fun!) kinda needs to be in control of everything in the planning, excited bride!

my stress level is code I would say back to a yellow I am not too stressed after my parents told us they would lend us some money :)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image
  • My name is Jen

I got engaged February 15 2009

I started coming to oct board regularly in April 2009

I found the board by searching around the knot

I am an anal bride (sorry, not really fun...but true!)

My stress level is code boarding on orange.  The time crunch is coming and everyone reminding me of that everytime I turn around makes it worse! 

• My name is Anastasia Beth

I got engaged October 13, 2008

I started coming to oct board regularly in late March/early April... I can't remember exactly.

I found the board by I was looking at the LI board, which sucks, and saw it had October 2010 as a default on the communities page.

I am a full-blown neurotic, OCD, detail-driven, over-ambitious, want to pull my hair out b/c it took on too much bride who still will get everything done b/c I'm OCD and determined ;o) (make it fun!)

my stress level is code RED RED RED... with occasional moments of yellow (usually whilst sleeping.) (green, yellow, orange, red)
  • My name is Erin

I got engaged in November 2008

I started coming to oct board regularly a couple of months ago

I found the board by looking at other boards where I might fit in better than some of the other b!tchfests...er, "less constructive" boards out there.

I am a casual, low-key, low-budget, May/December romance and proud of it, DIY  bride (make it fun!)

my stress level is code RED ALERT!!! But it's not wedding related.  That's actually going fairly well. (green, yellow, orange, red)
    Photobucket

Best granddaughter ever: Everleigh Brielle, born 01.04.2012

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• My name is Nichole

I got engaged July 27, 2009

I started coming to oct board regularly October 2009 - but it's been really difficult with my job & school this last few months.  plus, i'm finding that the wedding related things to complete are easier to do when i step away from the computer ;-)

I found the board by accident - after i was looking around for ideas on other boards, i spotted the oct. 2010 board and thought how much it would be to talk to others about the wedding they're planning for the same month!  :)

I am a runaway bride!  its a good thing i love my FI soo much becuase if i had the slightest bit of doubt i would pack up my things and be out the door!  hahaha.

my stress level is code is yellow - on the verge of turning orange...but its okay...we'll get through this...hahahha
    Photobucket
  • My name is Heather

I got engaged Dec 25, 2009

I started coming to oct board regularly probably around April

I found the board by browsing the knot

I am a indecisive bride (make it fun!)

my stress level is code RED (green, yellow, orange, red) Davids Bridal is giving me such a hard time with a lost bridesmaid dress and my muffler fell off my car yesterday!!

Heather And Stephen

10-2-10

• My name is Elysia

I got engaged June 21, 2007 (yes, 3 years ago hahaha)

I started coming to oct board regularly last month (but I haven't posted many times)

I found the board by lurking around TK.

I am a horny bride (make it fun!)

my stress level is code yellowish, but occasionally I think of things I forgot about and start to cross over in to orange territory! 
    my read shelf:
    Elysia's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • My name is .....Lisa

I got engaged NYE ....12/31/2008

I started coming to oct board regularly .....A long time ago - probably January 2009.  I remember when it was like 5 people!!

I found the board by ....Someone on my local board was talking about Club boards, so I went investigating.

I am a controlling, bride (make it fun!)

my stress level is code _Yellow(green, yellow, orange, red)
    Lisa and Karl - 10/16/2010
    Photobucket
  • My name is Danielle

I got engaged April 13, 2010
    I started coming to oct board regularly about a month ago

I found the board by being really bored at work

I am a sarcastic, loud mouthed fight anyone when she's had a few bride (make it fun!) ok not fun but I've been hearing a lot of memories from my single days lately.

my stress level is code green I'm just really excited.(green, yellow, orange, red)

• My name is Crystallee

I got engaged MAy 2009. ( He surpized me in Venice but not on a boat as that is everyones next question)

I started coming to oct board regularly a few months ago when I realized we were starting to get close and I should get my butt in gear..

I found the board by browsing

I am a email maniac bride sometimes with the wedding party, but still laid back at times. Odd combo I know.

my stress level is code yellow bordering on orange...
    - Crystallee What we choose changes us. Who we love transforms us, how we create reshapes is, what we do remakes us. - Dr. Eugene Callender
  • My name is Tina

I got engaged August 16, 2009

I started coming to oct board regularly at the end of August I do belive

I found the board by accident, I clicked that community button randomly and got in lots of trouble...hehe

I am a DIY overambitious I want things my way bride (make it fun!)

my stress level is code yellow but I jump up to orange everyday when I think about how many days I have left, it goes back to yellow very quickly after that
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • My name is Ashley

I got engaged on 3/12/2006

I started coming to oct board regularly Before that! lol

I found the board by accident.

I am a busy, picky, detail, detail detail bride (make it fun!)

my stress level is code yellow (green, yellow, orange, red)
  • My name is _Catt_______

I got engaged _Dec 24, 2009______

I started coming to oct board regularly __Feb 2010_____

I found the board by __clicking through the links_________

I am a very non-traditional bride. I am planning a marriage not a wedding....I am throwing a party to celebrate the beginning.
    my stress level is code _green__ I don't do stress. Life happens while your not looking anyway.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards