Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Venues for brunch receptions?

Hi there,
I'm considering having a brunch reception in October for around 150 guests. Does anyone know a good, reasonably priced venue for this type of reception in the Philadelphia suburbs (Montgomery, Bucks County)?

Thanks!!

Re: Venues for brunch receptions?

• SteveandKrisSteveandKris member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know if they typically do brunch receptions, but I absolutely love the Sunday Brunch at the Radnor Hotel in Wayne.  It couldn't hurt to ask if they would do a reception.
  • LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What do you consider a reasonable price? Is there a certain type of venue you're looking for (country club, restaurant, catering hall, etc)?

partyspace.com is a good place to start looking, they have a variety of venue types, and everything is searchable by location.
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I had my wedding at Pen Ryn Mansion, and loved it (it's on State Road in Bensalem).
  • edited December 2011
    A few ideas I can think of would be The C*ck N Bull in Peddler's Village and the William Penn Inn--both have nice brunches.
  • edited December 2011
    I second Pen Ryn Mansion or Belle Voir Manor for a brunch reception. I have been there for their Easter and Mother's Day Brunches and they are wonderful.  YUM ! !
  • edited December 2011
    My bridal shower was at Talamore Country Club and they had an awesome brunch and a beautiful venue...my friend liked it so much they she is getting married there this summer.  I highly recommend!
  • nancyrnancyr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I don't know if they do brunch receptions by the Wm Penn Inn up near Normandy Farms near Plymouth Meeting Mall has a great brunch!  Don't know why they couldn't manage to do a brunch wedding, would think it wd free up the room for a wedding later that night too so price may be right.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards