Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Bridal Gown/Bridesmaid/Mother Stores near Haverford, PA

Hi, I no longer live in Philadelphia but I am from Haverford (also where my wedding will be) and most of my bridesmaids (and my mom) still live there. I was going to have them go to Betty's Bridal (where my sister got her gown a few years back) but a few posts down mention that Betty is retiring!! I was hoping your ladies could give me some recommendations for other great area stores. Thank you in advance!!! 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bridal Gown/Bridesmaid/Mother Stores near Haverford, PA

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Where I got my dress at is in Norristown, http://www.belleoftheballbridal.com/ .  it is a small shop, but the people who run it and work there are very, very nice. I myself do not live in the area (in DC now) but the wedding is in Philly. They have been accommodating to me in the times I have had to change times and appointments due to traveling changes. They have a decent selection of bridemaids and mother's dresses.  I do not know if you have gotten your gown yet, but if not and if you choose one from the store, your girls will get a great discount on their dresses as well.  good luck! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Cackle6Cackle6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lizelle's is in Havertown: http://www.lizelles.com/index.htm

And I know it's a bit of a hike (I live near you), but Coronet's Bridal in NE Philly is awesome. They have a HUGE selection, they don't work on commission so you don't feel rushed, and the bridal appointments are 2 hours instead of the usual 1 1/2. And you don't need an appointment for BM's.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got my dress from Bijou Bridal in Ardmore.  Beautiful store with good prices.  They don't work on commission so there is no hard sell. 
  • Options
    Laurie109Laurie109 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much, ladies! I really appreciate your help!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got my dress and my bridesmaids dresses at Priscilla of Boston in Ardmore. They were a pleasure to work with and their alternations lady was so sweet. I'm also going to second Bijou Bridal since a friend of mine got her dress there and was very happy with her experience. Good luck!
  • Options
    Lauren0409Lauren0409 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my dress at La Bella Moda in Conshohocken.  I have worked with Tracy there and she's been amazing.  I will third Bijou Bridal as well!  I looked there and had a great experience.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    flawlessfayflawlessfay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my dress from Lizelles in havertownn......customer service is not great but was an amazing price
    Mrs-Flawless-Pitts
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards