December 2010 Weddings

Check!

We had our first meeting with a photographer tonight and lets just say we are booking them. They are a married couple and made us feel super comfortable. I'm sooo excited!! Just had to share.
200 Celebrating with us image
>
December 2010 Siggy Challange 11/15-11/21: engagement ring. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Days until I become Mrs. C

Re: Check!

• That's great! We have SO many meetings over the next couple of weekends...I'm hoping we book one too!
  • Good Luck... meetings are fun!
    >
    December 2010 Siggy Challange 11/15-11/21: engagement ring. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Yay!!  We only met with one photographer and we booked her right away.  Same with the ceremony and reception locations.  The DJ is where I'm going to set up meetings like crazy.  That and the limo company. 
  • To Sarah & Sweet:Looking at your tickers, I'm thinking we have the same date - 12/11/10!I'm just getting started on the planning.  Sometimes I feel like it's too soon, but then I ask myself "according to whom?"I'm a planer by nature, so I just want to dive in!  I'm worried that when this is all over, I won't know what to do with myself.Sarah - glad your meeting with the photogs went so well.  We're thinking of using a young couple that live near us.  Ahhh, so exciting!  Congrats!
    imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • KC.. Yay, another date twin!!. I have to say that I am also a planner by nature when it comes to big things. I like having time to decide on things and analyze each choice carefully to make the best possible decision for me. So.. to me it is never too soon, unless it's with my the florists who tell me that I can't choose flowers until the new prices are in. Good Luck on your planning!! Also congrats on the photographers I love couples who work together and that is why we chose who we did.
    >
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards