Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Arts Ballroom?

Has anyone had their wedding at the Arts Ballroom?? I am curious of the average price pp.  & if it can really hold up to 200 with a dance floor.  I have contacted them but have not heard back yet.  The knot says $$ for price point but I have a feeling this is an error.

Re: Arts Ballroom?

• I looked at the Arts ballroom for a September 2013 wedding.  It's expensive due to the fact that Steven Starr is the exclusive caterer. For our quote of a basic seated dinner it was $115/head without alcohol, $175/head with alcohol.  Its a beautiful space, but the dance area is on the smaller side with 200 guests. 
  • The arts ballroom is beautiful EXCEPT for the awful residential lobby your guests will need to wallk through to get to the ballroom. It is also in a sort of sketchy area across from a dilipitated parking garage. These are the reasons we passed on this venue. I rcvd around the same quote as Laura.

• We are getting married at the Arts Ballroom in June! Venue is beautiful and they are a joy to work with. We are getting married on a Sunday, and I believe it is 146 pp?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards