• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
December 2010 Weddings

Alot of Checks!!!

First off, we finally took our bridal and engagement pictures. And our photographer was nice enough to include our families so that we can have professional family portraits as well. (Great Christmas presents). This was something I was dreading for awhile. So I'm glad that it is over and done with. 

Second, we booked our cakes yesterday. I am extremely excited about our cakes they are going to taste/look amazing. 

Third, on Tuesday I sent out our invitations for our 12/18 wedding and people have already told me they have sent back their RSVP cards!! 

I just wanted to share my excitement with everybody! 

-Riley

Re: Alot of Checks!!!

• Yay!!! Congrats Riley!! Those are some great checks that I luckily have checked off, too :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • yay - those are HUGE checks!  

Is a bridal portrait shoot of you in your wedding dress?  I haven't heard of that before...
    December Siggy Challenge
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Where we met - Mount Isa
    a small mining town in the Australian Outback. Neither of us are from there but we both moved there in the second last year of highschool. He was moved next to me in maths class to stop him talking. It didn't work.
  • I actually wore a white skirt and shirt. I was taking pictures with my horses and did not want my dress to get dirty. Around here (Texas?) They do bridal portraits in THE dress but I wasn't being traditional but we got some really good pictures :) 

I've been lurking for ideas but I haven't posted alot. I'll introduce myself on that thread. 
  • welcome aboard!  Thanks for sharing your checks with us, and for explaining the bridal portrait thing for me :)
    December Siggy Challenge
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Where we met - Mount Isa
    a small mining town in the Australian Outback. Neither of us are from there but we both moved there in the second last year of highschool. He was moved next to me in maths class to stop him talking. It didn't work.
  • It feels great, especially since I am super busy with work and school. I'm trying to get all of my wedding planning done by December 1st since I need to focus on finals and finishing out the semester. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards