North Carolina-Outer Banks
Options

Burrus House Inn

Hey everyone! So I thought I was decided on The Love Boat, but I came across this B&B. I tried to call but have not had an answer, however, they are listed on obxwa, so just curious if anyone knows anything about them or have seen the property? 

Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Re: Burrus House Inn

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina-outer-banks_burrus-house-inn?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:598Discussion:06d8813e-0340-4ff5-9a5c-37610489e7c6Post:dbe1890a-d9f6-46e8-94d1-60930996bde2">Burrus House Inn</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey everyone! So I thought I was decided on The Love Boat, but I came across this B&B. I tried to call <strong>but have not had an answer</strong>, however, they are listed on obxwa, so just curious if anyone knows anything about them or have seen the property?  Thanks :)
    Posted by Buttercup0320[/QUOTE]

Honestly, I am not surprised by this.  We toured with them during the wedding expo and while their rooms were impressive with great views, we were not at all impressed by the lady that toured us around.  Very unprofessional and I can't recall and Knotties over the past 2 years that have had a wedding there.  I would definitely take a look at some of their reviews on TripAdvisor.

What other venues are you considering?  Is there something in particular you are looking for?

• Options
    I really had just been really impressed by the website however once I got a hold of the innkeeper, Vicki, she informed me that they do not do weddings and never have. I inquired as to why they're listed on obxwa and she was extremely rude and unprofessional. 

I really just don't think we can handle the cost of doing an event house any longer and I'm looking for something more all inclusive. Right now, we're working with Inn on Pamlico Sound and Oasis Suites to see who can best accomodate our budget. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards