North Carolina-Outer Banks

Hotel Recommendations!

Hey y'all. We're getting married at Skipper's Jewel (Kill Devil Hills, MP 7) - does anyone have any hotels nearby they would recommend? We want to block some rooms for guests but I don't want my loved ones to stay somewhere bad. Also, any recommendations for a "honeymoon" hotel for my FI and I? We're looking for some place to go for the wedding night since our immediate family will be staying in the rental house, too. THAT could get awkward...

Re: Hotel Recommendations!

• For my daughter's wedding (June 2012) we had guests stay at the Holiday Inn. Everyone seemed pleased with the accommodations. Very easy to work with. We have stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn, very nice. If your wedding is in the summer, book your block of rooms ASAP. We reserved our block of rooms 10 months prior to the wedding. At that time the Hilton did not have any blocks available.
  • The Hilton Garden Inn is highly recommended! I spent a long weekend there over Memorial Day before we booked our venue there.  The staff is all so polite and the rooms were clean and all have a balcony with ocean view.  They also have a fire pit!

Maybe you could look into an Ocean Front suite for your honeymoon?  That's what we are doing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards