North Carolina-Outer Banks

House with backyard & pool for rent

Im giving this a shot on the Knott , im praying someone can help me.
Does anyone know where i can search ( tried google its no help) for a home backyard rental with a pool.. lots of land .. a private home in the new jersey area. any suggestions or leads are greatly appreciated.. thanks in advance
oh, even a beach home something in Belmar NJ , Long beach Island etc... But big! 

Re: House with backyard & pool for rent

• Moesoprano22Moesoprano22 member
    First Comment
    edited March 2012
    Im giving this a shot on the Knott , im praying someone can help me.
    Does anyone know where i can search ( tried google its no help) for a home backyard rental with a pool.. lots of land .. a private home in the new jersey area. any suggestions or leads are greatly appreciated.. thanks in advance
    oh, even a beach home something in Belmar NJ , Long beach Island etc... But big! 
  • edited March 2012

A) Do this on a local board (the area you are wanting to rent in).
    B) Talk to a real estate agent.

*Are you even allowed to do this on these boards?*

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • OBX2011OBX2011 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited March 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_outdoor-weddings_house-with-backyard-pool-for-rent?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:666Discussion:7cdb7616-b081-4e7c-ab7d-8fb975e5e2daPost:75fa5fb3-9a06-44f4-8f3f-491065859e48">Re: House with backyard & pool for rent</a>:
    [QUOTE]A) Do this on a local board (the area you are wanting to rent in). B) Talk to a real estate agent.<strong> *Are you even allowed to do this on these boards?*
    </strong>Posted by SugarFoote[/QUOTE]

OP--try your Local Boards on the left side of page.

Allowed to do what exactly Sugar??

• edited March 2012
    I assumed you wanted the house for either your wedding/vacation so hopefully some of these are of help:

http://www.vrbo.com/vacation-rentals/usa/new-jersey/shore?q=Shore+Region%2C+New+Jersey+&from-date=Arrival&to-date=Departure&sortby=BRHL

Good luck finding something that works for you! Sorry if you meant long term rental.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards