North Carolina-Outer Banks
Options

OBX2011*

Charlene, how did your brother make out? Were they able to evacuate off the 4x4?? I was thinking of you guys this weekend... hope all is well!!!

Re: OBX2011*

• Options
    OBX2011OBX2011 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011

Thanks for asking!  My brother and Kel decided to ride the storm out....the eye of Irene went right over their house!  They made it through and are safe...thank goodness!  They lost power for a few days and have to boil their water for a few days, but all in all, they fared pretty well.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm glad to hear it!! I was thinking of them for sure... we will be there on Saturday! I had asked Twiddy if there was anything we could donate or any help we could offer and they directed me to a website that was little help. If you hear of anything through him or anyone in your travels, can you let me know? We LOVE it down there and any way we can help bring it back to what it was we will definitely do! Even if its just water they need! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    @Scheff We will be down there Sunday and staying until the following Sunday. :-)  Where do you guys stay at?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Whoohoo, are you guys SO excited??? We are on the 4x4 section in Corolla on the Swan Island Estates! How about you guys?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards