North Carolina-Outer Banks
Options

Hair & Make-up - Corolla

Hi!  I'm getting married in Corolla in May and I still need some suggestions for Hair & Make/Up.  I placed a reservation with Diva Salon & Spa last week, but after reading some reviews online, I'm not sure that was a wise decision.  Has anyone else used them?  I'm also considering The Sanderling, but I haven't been able to find very many reviews and the ones that I did find seemed mixed. Bomboshells was my first choice and they were already booked!  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! 

Re: Hair & Make-up - Corolla

• Options
    I'm using Glimmer - one of the girls associated with them has been doing my hair for 7 or 8 years. They're based in Kitty Hawk, but will travel to you.
  • Options
    I wanted Bombshells, but they were already booked as well. Glimmer was a little too pricey for me, although they do come to you which is nice. I ended up going with Eden Day Spa & Salon. They were very accomdationg through email and phone, and are in the Food Lion shopping Center in Corolla, which is close to our event house, and they have comparable rates to others in the OBX area.
  • Options
    I used the Sanderling for hair and makeup. Wedding was at the Sanderling so it was very convenient for us. I LOVED both. Make up was fabulous, and I loved my hair! It was nice to sit and relax in their back room as well.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    What did you all think of Bombshells and Eden?  I'm getting married in Corolla in August and am looking for hair and makeup help.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards