North Carolina-Outer Banks

Leaving tomorrow!

Leaving tomorrow for our week in the Outer Banks!  My daughter will marry the love of her life next Wednesday on the beach in Duck.  We bagan the planning process almost exactly a year ago. I have not posted much here, but have learned so much and gotten so many ideas from all of you here.  We have vacationed for many years in the OBX and this has been her dream for as long as I can remember.  Hopefully everything will come together just as she wants.  Good luck to all of you with your planning and weddings.  If I can give you any advise at all it is to enjoy the process and planning as much as you do the event itself!  It all goes way to fast!

Re: Leaving tomorrow!

• seashells12seashells12 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Would love to read your reviews after the wedding. Please consider posting them. My daughter gets married next year in Duck! Wishing you many wonderful memories!
  • edited December 2011

Vendor Reviews are always welcomed!!!!!! Best wished to the Bride and Groom. Hope the weather is beautiful and everything goes as planned.

• JAK33JAK33 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wishing you all perfect weather all week and a great day!!!  Congrats to the couple and your family!
  • edited December 2011
    To my fellow MOBs, I am sure you agree that this board has been great for ideas, for vendor information and for some great hilarity.

Have a great time in Duck and enjoy yourself.  The hard part is behind you. 
  • obxlaurakobxlaurak member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have a wonderful time!  Cannot wait to see pictures!
  • edited December 2011

I hope the OBX weather treats you kindly.  You'll have to come back and tell us all about it!

06.24.11 OBX, NC
    Planning Bio
    Married Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards