North Carolina-Outer Banks
Options

Kelly's - Tasting!

FI & I were fortunately enough to have a chance to visit OBX this weekend for a tasting at Kelly's Tavern in Nags Head. And WOW! I was really, really impressed. If anyone is considering Kelly's I highly recommend it. MaryAnn was wonderful to work with and the food was wonderful. If you're in the area go in for dinner and have the hot crab dip as an appetizer! I'm not a big seafood fan, but I can't stop raving about it. We also loved the beef tenderloin, stuffed mushrooms, crabcake, thai pork and puff pastry with tomatoes. I'm really excited to start finalizing our reception menu!
.:Courtney:. Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Kelly's - Tasting!

• Options
    We loved them too. In the end we went with Otrega'z b/c we loved the southwest flair, but Kelly's was awesome too. Great choice!
  • Options
    Great to know! I'm planning on using Kelly's too, but havent had a chance to do a tasting yet
  • Options
    We used Kelly's on Friday.  I will post a full review after the honeymoon, but YES, they were FANTASTIC and Mary Ann was so wonderful to work with that my mom stopped her in the middle of the reception to thank her.
    image June 22, 2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards