North Carolina-Outer Banks

OBX Blue - vacation home rental

Do any of you know anything about this rental company? Have any of you ever rented a house from them?

Thanks. Hope you're having a good start to the week. :)

Re: OBX Blue - vacation home rental

• edited December 2011
    I have emailed back and forth with this company about a few houses we liked! They said you can have people over as long as they do not stay the night and have "small family dinners" but  the actual event or reception cannot take place at the home. Which is sad because they have a lot of great houses that are resonably priced!  
  • OBX2011OBX2011 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    I haven't rented with them before as they are a newer company in Nags Head, but I have heard good things about them :)

• edited December 2011
    @Scharles We found out the same thing when doing research looking for houses with OBX Blue.  I was told through email correspondence that they might change policy for next year.  Does this years' brides no good though, does it? 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • tergitergi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We rented through OBX Blue for our family rental.  We rented the house next door through another company for the wedding festivities.  The house was great, the service was great, keyless entry, but they were emphatic that no wedding festivities take place there.
  • edited December 2011
    My dad uses them for his houses he rents to people.  He has left other companies because they have been dificult to work with and so far has been very pleased with their service.
  • OBX2011OBX2011 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011

They have a house in S. Nags Head called "Cinco Palmas" which I like to refer to as "The Compound" and they DO allow events at this house.  I know this b/c we considered it and actually had a rep from OBX Blue meet us there the Sunday of this years wedding expo so we could tour it.

• starla216starla216 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I rented with OBX Blue last year, and was really happy with them.  Easy to work with, the keyless entry was really nice, as we didn't have to go to a rental office to check in!  When we got into the house we noticed many little things that needed to be replaced and repaired and they took care of nearly everything the same day we called.  I would definitely rent from them again!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards