North Carolina-Outer Banks

Family Style Catering

Hey everyone.. Sorry I've been absent for a bit. Took some time off from planning since my computer took a poop. Trying to get caught back up on everything :)  Does anyone have any suggestions for a family style caterer? I'm searching but don't really have any recommendations. Thanks ya'll
Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Re: Family Style Catering

• sarahebrownsarahebrown member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Buttercup!
    I have heard good things about family-style catering from High Cotton BBQ. We used them for our rehearsal dinner but there are brides on this board who have used them for their wedding also. Not sure if you want BBQ though, that's the only place I can think of but I know some of the other gals will jump on here and give you some more recs. Happy Planning & Welcome Back :)
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • OBX2011OBX2011 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    What kind of menu are you looking for?  Do you mean a family operated caterer or a family style menu?

• mccann58mccann58 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've heard good things about High Cotton but I also know Sooey's and Pigman's are a couple of other places I've heard mentioned.  I just don't know much about reviews on those places.
  • hldubblehldubble member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we just came back from OBX for our wedding researching weekend. We actually tasted Sooey's, Pigmans and High cotton!  Sooey's was the worst of the three.  Pigmans pulled pork was good but they don't have very many options as far as catering. ie: you get only one meat choice and sides.
    High cotton was soooooo Phenomenal!!!!! I can't say enough good things about them.  Not only was the food melt your mouth good, the catering options came with 3 or 4 different meats ( i forget) tons of sided and the staff/owner is super nice and willing to work with any event needs you may have! We will be using high cotton with out a doubt for your rehearsal dinner!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards