North Carolina-Outer Banks

***OBX2011***

In our "who's new here post"  I had inquried about purchasing various wedding items from you.  You were going to post some pics, but you told me to send you a reminder if I hadn't heard from you.

This is your friendly reminder :)  When you have some time, I would love to see some pictures.

Re: ***OBX2011***

• OBX2011OBX2011 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry!  What items would you be interested in?  I am using a lot of seashells and starfish for my decor and will also have some glass cylinders available.

Let me know and I will take some pics and post for you....so sorry for the delay!

• jlbeuckejlbeucke member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not a problem!  It was a FRIENDLY reminder :)

I have zero things in the way of reception decorations.  I am using an event house, so I need centerpieces, lighting, everything!  I have a beach theme with blue and brown colors, so I am open to anything you might be looking to sell.

Starfish, lights, glass bowls, pails...
  • tcigaltcigal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OBX, I sent you a PM, but Jlbeucke, I'm using an event home and just about everything you listed! (down to the beach pails).  When is your wedding?  Maybe the 3 of us can coordinate exchanging items.  I'm Sept 23rd and arriving in OBX Sept 18th, leaving the 24th. 

I'm definitely using shells, seaglass, small square vases, tall cylindar vases and/or mason jars, strand lights, maybe paper lanterns, colorful (or just blue & green) pails, etc.

What's everyone's take on buying before and transporting the items vs buying things there?  I've seen some stuff in stores, like Christmas Tree Shops, but know it's seasonal so was thinking about buying them now and transporting them, out of fear of things not being available once I get to OBX.  (for any of the stuff we aren't able to coordinate re-selling and such)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jlbeuckejlbeucke member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tci,

I'm not until October 22, so coordinating sounds great to me!!  I am also thinking about transporting a lot of items.  I don't want to have to worry about getting stuff while I'm there, but I am also concerned about flying with everything.  If its too much, I'll have to pay for the bag on the airline.
  • OBX2011OBX2011 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011

To make this easier for everyone....b/c I know some of the others are selling things too....I will post a thread on who wants what and when so we can all coordinate together :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards