North Carolina-Outer Banks
Options

HELP! Need a traveling hairstylist for Sunday, August 26th

I need help finding a traveling hairstylist with decent prices to travel to our beach house to do my hair for my wedding. All of the local salons are closed on Sundays, and have super expensive traveling fees I can't afford. It is just myself, as I do not have a bridal party. All help is appreciated, thanks!!
-Kelli

Re: HELP! Need a traveling hairstylist for Sunday, August 26th

• Options
    Have you tried Amber at Bombshell's?  She's not cheap, but she might be willing to work with you for only 1 person.  Sorry that I don't have more options.  Good luck!
    http://www.bombshellsstudio.com/
    image June 22, 2012
  • Options
    I have the name of a lady that one of the salons gave me for my wedding.  She has a salon in Rodanthe and was going to travel to Corolla for $100 travel charge and I think $55 to do my hair.  She ended up with jury duty the week of my wedding and couldn't get out of it so she had to cancel so I don't have a review but you may want to check with her.  Her name is Terese Lorenzo and her email is stylistterese@gmail.com.
    May 25, 2012
  • Options
    heard you can arrange something with eden spa for sunday if make appt early enough. but you have to go to them.

thought sandlerling is open on sunday too...

would also be interested if you can find stylist/nail person for house visit since we have sunday wedding too.

• Options
    If you're spending the day before your wedding in the OBX, I'd recommend doing nails the day before.  The day-of was so crazy for me that I can't imagine adding anything else to our timeline (we had Amber from Bombshell's come to us for hair/akeup the day of and I had some decorating to finish up earlier in the morning).  We used Klassy Nails the day before, and they were reasonable and quick (they're arund MP 4.5 or so).  All I did was call and make appts. - no need to put money down or anything.
    image June 22, 2012
  • Options
    Unfortunately, I think most of them that travel do have a fairly high travel fee since they're away from the salon which takes away from regular business. Hotheads traveled to us but had a travel fee and there was a minimum service amount. You could always call and ask nicely since it's just you and not wedding party (although maybe MIL/mom might be interested in getting hair done and that could possibly get you to a stylist's minimum amount), the worst they can do is say no.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards