North Carolina-Outer Banks

wedding hairstyles

I'm sure this subject is beat-to-death, but I am getting married in South Nags Head in August and am looking for a hairstylist.  I am from PA. and don't have time to do trials and consultations.  I heard good things about It's Royalty Salon and Bombshell's Studio.  Any suggestions?  Thanks!!        Trish

Smile

Re: wedding hairstyles

• edited December 2011
    My friend has short hair, as well as her MOH and they had their's done at Koru Spa and it was beautiful.  It's in Avon.  I'm sure there are good places closer, but this is the only one I know...and it (seriously) was gorgeous!
    So Happily Married to the Love of my Life! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Hi,
    It's Royalty Salon and Spa can do your hair, makeup and nails.  They can come to you or you can go to the Salon.  They do beautiful work.  Linda, Master Hair Artist will do a consultation with you over the phone and/or e-mail and share pics or whatever your preference.  I am the makeup artist there also and we can discuss makeup options prior to your wedding day.

It's Royalty's number is 252-473-2209
  • lmlo22lmlo22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Trish!

Congrats on your upcoming wedding! I am a makeup artist here on the Outer Banks and I often work with these two hair stylists - both travel and both are absolutely fabulous - hope this helps!
    Lauren

Sofia Decker, Hotheads Salon

cell: 252-255-8175

Kim Parks, Bangs Salon and Spa

252-491-2114

• edited December 2011

Congratulations!!!  I'm the make-up artist at Bombshell's Studio and just thought I would let you know that we travel on location and provide both make-up, hair & nail services.  You can go to our website bombshellsstudio.com for pricing information.  Best of luck to you and happy planning!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards