North Carolina-Outer Banks

The Hemmingway house - 05/05/12

Hi everyone!

I only just discovered this message board about a month ago and never really introduced myself :) I'm getting married on May 5th in Corolla at The Whalehead Club - I can't believe it's so soon! But, it's been so much fun reading all of the posts on here and seeing everyone's ideas and all of the different OBX weddings! I'm posting because, we rented a big house for the wedding party to stay in. It's called The Hemmingway and is on the 4x4 beach. As time has gone on though, we kind of want to rent another house closer to our guests on the main road in Corolla - so we alerted Twiddy about this and they are putting The Hemmingway back on the market for 04/29/2012 - 05/06/2012. I see that The Hemmingway's neighbor - The Mark Twain has been rented for that week and just wanted to alert anyone that might have wanted The Hemmingway for that week or anyone in the Mark Twain that was looking to book both houses - that it is now available. It is a beautiful property and if it doesn't get rented out by someone else between now and then - we will be obligated to stay with The Hemmingway according to our lease (which is totally fine in that we do love the home!!!!). But just in the off chance that someone else wanted The Hemmingway for their wedding and it was unavailable at the time you were looking - it is now available and you can contact Twiddy to rent it.  Is that way too confusing? Ha.  Thank you guys so much!!!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards