North Carolina-Outer Banks

How do my fiancé and I stick together at our wedding reception? Married or engaged responses?

This may sound silly...when my fiancé and I go to weddings, and parties we tend to split up. I'm usually hanging with my gal pals or dancing and he hangs with his. At our wedding (the Dream 4x4) I'm worried this will happen. We have a lot of out of town friends and family coming. I feel it may be natural for me to spend time with my guests I haven't seen for a while and vice versa? Most of our friends don't know each other... Any married ladies that had this situation or any advice would be amazing. My FI and I continually talk about it and promise to stick together but I feel it's easier said than done.
Any suggestions?
yogi Bride

Re: How do my fiancé and I stick together at our wedding reception? Married or engaged responses?

• You and your groom will be the center of attention on your wedding day.  Let everyone come to you!  :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Great question!  Was just thinking of this myself, we'll be encountering this in 8 days.  
  • I was thinking about this too, since a majority of the guest list is from my side of the family. There are very few coming that he hasn't met, but I am afraid that he will close up while we are mingling. But RVA is right, let them come to you!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards