California-Napa

hotels in calistoga

I;m looking for either hotels or houses for my family to stay, all together in calistoga.  Need room for 16 people.

Re: hotels in calistoga

• have you looked at Solage? Or VRBO for houses?
  • These r what I recommended Mount view Solage Best western comfort inn Cottage inn
  •  All right, so there are three bar/restaurants that us locals love to go on the weekends for a great low key fun feel for an evening out.. a tratholon if you will.  Calistoga Inn, The Hydro bar and Grill and if you are gutsy enough, the dive known as Suzies which is the closer. (Brannans across the street also known for a delicious coffee martini refresher that should not go untested) You are always welcome to begin on the northern side of town at the lovely Solage with a very modern upscale feel if a little higher prices are not your worries for the evening. Bocci ball and your choice of drink specials provides a fantastic flurty atmosphere. If south side is your deal and more relaxed music and dance is you feal, the Inn is a place to be.

If you find you would like to have a walking distance to the town, depending on where the ceramony is/if you want to take advantage of Calistoga, then the Inn or euro spa which is right around the corner would be a great deal, these are on the south side.  Towards the north and just a few blocks of a walk is the Mount view hotel, and the larger named bestwestern and comfort which are all mostly within the same price range. All of these just listed are along or just off of the main drag, Lincoln Ave.  For a more luxurious feel and for a bit of a higher price but worth it, is Solage and dont worry, they provide their own cruiser bikes for each individual during your stay as your extra choice of transportation which can come quite in handy! They are located out passed the LIncoln ave, and a right on 29!

hope this surves well, and congrats! Calistga is a GREAT choice of stay, I would after party if possible!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards