California-Napa
Options

Places near Napa to "elope" to?

Hello,

I am recently engaged and my fiance and I think that we would like to get married in Napa. We have never been, but good food, wine, and beautiful surroundings sound good to us : ) Both of our families know we are planning on a destination wedding with just us and my sister and her husband, and ar very supportive. We are planning on a Spring/Summer 2012 ceremony. We are on a budget, which is why a destination "wedding" appeals to us. Does anyone have any suggestions for places in/near Napa that offer inclusive elopement packages? I have found some online but it would be great to hear about some from real people : )

Thank you,
Meghan

Re: Places near Napa to "elope" to?

• Options
    kisscookkisscook member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am planning on eloping to Napa in April 2011.  We got great deals from the BRIX and enchanted elopements .  They have packages for 1050!  This will include our ceremony on a vineyard, cake,  pictures, and our toast.   It will be my fiancé and I and we will stay in Sonoma for 3 nights and in San Francisco for 3 nights.  We are using some of our funds for a hot air balloon ride with breakfast as well!  Very romantic...... Enjoy yourself    I recommend Jetsetter to book hotels!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestions! I think that we are now planning to have a SMALL wedding here in Michigan for immediate family, and then honeymoon in Sonoma. We are planning on staying a few nights in SanFransisco too! Where are you staying in Sonoma? I think the hot air balloon ride sounds amazing!
  • Options

Hi! My fiance and I are planning on eloping ot Napa! Did you marry in Napa? Any suggestions you might have for us? Thanks:)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards