California-Napa
Options

Napa honeymoon lodging

Hi ladies,

FI and I are honeymooning in Napa/Sonoma. We've gotten a ton of great recommendations about which wineries to visit and what activities to check out, but we're completely stuck when it comes to lodging.

Ideally, we'd love to stay in a private cottage or a modern (read: no grandma decorations) B&B but would consider a hotel if it had a smaller/private feel to it. Do you ladies have any recommendations of places to check out? Our budget is $200-300 per night.

Thanks!

Re: Napa honeymoon lodging

• Options
    AmJam04AmJam04 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    I know what you're hoping for exists! But I don't live there so I can't personally recommend anything.

HOWEVER, one of the coordinators I spoke to last week said to check out http://napavalley.com/lodging/ and you can get a good idea of types of hotels and costs in the area.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Try the Inn on Randolph in Napa. My wedding is there in September and it's just been completely remodeled, now resembling Pottery Barn or Restoration Hardware. It's amazing and si is Karen!
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Check out the Cottages of Napa Valley. They are amazing and private. I think they might be a bit over $300 (the cheapest cabin), but I think they are quite close in price and vary depending on the time of year. 

You can look them up on Trip Advisor too! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards