January 2012 Weddings

Need to vent big time... I hate governments

I went to apply for my certification today and noticed that one of the tests for my cert that I took a year and a half ago wasn't there. It turns out that since I took it, they changed the number, and now I might have to go take yet another $200 test, which I already took.

Re: Need to vent big time... I hate governments

• Do you have any proof that you took it?  A recipt of the test? Or a letter saying where and when the test was?

HUNT it down!!!!

GL!
  • Oh yeah, but the state changed the certification requirements to another test since I took it, even though it was the right test when I took it.
  • edited March 2012
    Now that sucks!
  • I would think that it shouldnt matter that they changed the test after you took it. That would be like taking away my HS diplom a because a year later they required testing. I would seriously fight this one. It just doesnt make sense.
    Wedding Items for Sale!! http://wedding12712.weebly.com/ Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • The contact at the university says it should be fine, but I am still nervous about it, and will be until I have my cert in my hand.
  • Awh, I'm sorry. Is it the Praxis test that you are referring to?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_january-2012-weddings_need-to-vent-big-time-i-hate-governments?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:5a1804e7-e8c8-4829-9e61-b9d49f3a9b5fDiscussion:0d713fe8-49fc-4d18-b95c-8bde32d4d47ePost:0142f027-68e7-4f52-8b61-0daaafdef36f">Re: Need to vent big time... I hate governments</a>:
    [QUOTE]Awh, I'm sorry. Is it the Praxis test that you are referring to?
    Posted by TaraW1979[/QUOTE]
    Yes it would be indeed. Just kept it generic so everyone could understand.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards