January 2012 Weddings
Options

Working with Wedding Planner??

Hey guys,

I noticed there are a lot of students on this board and thought I might get some outsider perspective on my issue. This winter break is the only long break I have to plan before the wedding (I am taking a full load during the summer, so i will have a week or two between spring/summer & summer/fall) and i wish to take full advantage in getting a few vendors nailed down. Our date is 1/7/12.

My quandry is this: my wedding planner doesn't seem to be concerned with the time crunch. She has not really set any firm dates to meet up to look at venues, photographers or anything like that.

Given the details, if you were in this situation, would you be concerned? I am really trying to remain objective here, but it's really starting to stress me out.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Working with Wedding Planner??

• Options
    If you are having a wedding planner, chances are she will have a pretty set time table for when she usually does things. I wouldn't worry AS much if you have a contract through her on what she is in charge of. That being said, if you still are worried, you could bring up your concerns more with her and maybe she will be more willing to get things started early. I'm guessing she just normally has a schedule she is used to.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards