January 2012 Weddings

Tara!!

http://jobs.nj.com/jobs/detail/47548521

They have an english job here.  I am applying for the counselor position here.

Re: Tara!!

• Freehold township is also hiring Langage arts teachers
  • TaraW1979TaraW1979 member
    First Comment
    edited April 2012
    Thank you!

West Milford is too far. It's close to 3 hours. I did apply for the Freehold one already.

Are you really looking into moving to NJ? It would be super cool if you did!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yes.  I just need a job so almost all 50 states are in!

J doesn't want to move back to a midwest state other than MN, so I have been avoiding them. But anything else is good!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_january-2012-weddings_tara-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:5a1804e7-e8c8-4829-9e61-b9d49f3a9b5fDiscussion:2896e542-9d02-43a0-bb1f-144c8b93ec5aPost:5b561043-4aff-4bb3-88b1-2c40ccae5204">Re: Tara!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yes.  I just need a job so almost all 50 states are in! J doesn't want to move back to a midwest state other than MN, so I have been avoiding them. But anything else is good!
    Posted by hippolover[/QUOTE]

<div>I wish we had the flexiblilty to move. We are both really close to our families and since our parents are some-what older (almost 70) we feel like we don't want to leave them. Also, my mom will be the baby-sitter for our first child. But, I would love to move if we could. A fresh start would be good for us. </div><div>
    </div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Its def. a factor for us. I love my family and want to be back, but I also need to make an income. I worry about the whole children thing A LOT.  sigh, oh well.  Maybe I will get a job in MN. I have been applying.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards