January 2012 Weddings

Homesick = (

Okay maybe it's just because I'm super young but lately, now that the "newness" of moving out had worn off, I am super homesick. I miss my parents and my younger sister and even younger brothers at home. And I really miss my friends that are still in my hometown. Especially with hubby being at work all afternoon/night and having the car so I can't really go and visit anyone without having a day off the next day (I work first shift, so if I take hubby to work, I have to pick him up and he gets out super early in the morning. It all equals no sleep for Amber if she has to work the next morning) I feel super alone. Maybe I'm just complaining but.... did anyone else feel like this whenever you moved out?

09.27.2007 (the start of a great adventure.) 12.24.2010 (the day he popped the question!) 07.22.11 (the day we added a fur baby: PAWS!) 01.21.2012 (the day we said "I Do.") 07.2012 (the day we decided to start our family!) 11.03.12 (the day we added another furbaby: WEASLEY) "So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day." ~The Notebook
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards