January 2012 Weddings
Options

:(

1. J is sick

2. my grandfather died

3. I want a job

4. I am feeingl exhausted.

5. I had to go get a bridesmaid dress for a wedding coming up and its snug in the bust area. Anything I wear is snug in the bust area, but the lady told me not to eat any more cupcakes or I won't fit into my dress.  Now anytime I eat anything, I feel guilty. I am not even overwight!  5'5, 145lbs, :(

Idk how much more I can take

Re: :(

• Options
    1. I hope J feels better.

2. I am sorry about your grandfather. My prayers go out to you and your family.

3. Prayers here again. I think there are a lot of us in the same boat. I am sure there is something out there for you.

4. I hope you feel better.

5. Don't listen to her. That is just ridiculous. Eating doesn't change your bust, unless you loose a lot of weight. I am the same way with the fit. After my cousin's wedding, I will always order a size up from my measurements for the bust.
  • Options
    I knew it was tight, like I am not dumb.  But if I got the next size up, then I would need alternations up the wazoo. I already have to pay 400 to fly home. The dress was 150.00.  I still need gifts, ect.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry you're going through so much. I am very sorry about your Grandfather!

I wish you lots of luck on finding a job!

Eating cupcakes will not change the size of your bust unless you gain like 30lbs. I know all too well about clothes not fitting in the bust area. I am a D cup now and I always have to go up a size in my shirts just so they will button.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_january-2012-weddings_untitled-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:5a1804e7-e8c8-4829-9e61-b9d49f3a9b5fDiscussion:380b9c97-1db7-493f-8fb8-aaf8ddaed2afPost:ff1d2b23-39ab-4d9f-9c60-18b4677ee9d9">Re: :(</a>:
    [QUOTE]I I am a D cup now and I always have to go up a size in my shirts just so they will button.
    Posted by TaraW1979[/QUOTE]

ME TOO!!!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_january-2012-weddings_untitled-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:5a1804e7-e8c8-4829-9e61-b9d49f3a9b5fDiscussion:380b9c97-1db7-493f-8fb8-aaf8ddaed2afPost:25c16961-d4a3-4442-a2e4-d92c3a818017">Re: :(</a>:
    [QUOTE]I knew it was tight, like I am not dumb.  But if I got the next size up, then I would need alternations up the wazoo. I already have to pay 400 to fly home. The dress was 150.00.  I still need gifts, ect.
    Posted by hippolover[/QUOTE]
    I know.... I guess I forget that I can do my own alterations. But like Tara said, for the bust to changed, you have to change a whole lot more elsewhere.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards