January 2012 Weddings

Fun question

If you could do your wedding all over again, what would you do different?

Re: Fun question

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddingchannel.com/main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_january-2012-weddings_fun-question?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:5a1804e7-e8c8-4829-9e61-b9d49f3a9b5fDiscussion:3e6d459f-52a1-4629-95d7-8ae9e0e603dePost:4ab13c7f-2794-4d3d-bee8-d9dac844f4b8">Fun question</a>:
    [QUOTE]If you could do your wedding all over again, what would you do different?
    Posted by hippolover[/QUOTE]

Absolutely nothing. :)
  • I'm not sure I would change anything... I am very happy with the way our wedding turned out!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFetus Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • I would stand up to my parents about who was invited.  We would of had a smaller guest list.

Also, I like the idea of a DW.

but who knows if that would have worked out for me. It was also important to have my friends/family there too.
  • one2andnow3one2andnow3 member
    First Comment
    edited February 2012
    BE HEALTHY!!! I loved everything else. It was intimate and cute. Maybe the cake too, but I now have a wonderful and funny memory that will last a lifetime because of the mess up.
  • I don't think that I would have changed anything. I loved the whole day! I think that maybe I would have asked the photographers to wait for the flowergirls to stop having a crying fit.
  • Nothing major, but I would have worked more on DIY stuff earlier on so that I could have gotten more sleep the night before the wedding. Also, I would have pushed the wedding back at least half an hour. When the ceremony started, the sun was really bright in the sanctuary and Ben could barely see the bridal party coming down the aisle. Luckily, the sun went down enough before my processional and he was able to see me.
  • I would have given MIL a cover up for her dress! lol Looking back I wouldn't change anything, it was perfect and I cant imagine anything being different.
    Wedding Items for Sale!! http://wedding12712.weebly.com/ Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_january-2012-weddings_fun-question?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:5a1804e7-e8c8-4829-9e61-b9d49f3a9b5fDiscussion:3e6d459f-52a1-4629-95d7-8ae9e0e603dePost:626e8bee-6d17-4820-bdc4-3a94a3d99fe1">Re: Fun question</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would have given MIL a cover up for her dress! lol
    Posted by sassygirl5401[/QUOTE]

LOL Me too!  Mine wore a hunter green beaded top with a green skirt.  It was a bit 80's.
  • I would have made sure the florist knew exactly what size I wanted the bouquets. I didn't tell her because I assumed she knew but in the end they came out a lot smaller than I imagined.

Also I would have made sure I got a family photo of my imatiate family.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards