January 2012 Weddings
Options

Where is everyone? (NWR)

I've been checking the board for the past two days and noticed there are no new posts. Where is everyone? Are you all still on Christmas vacation? I spent yesterday cleaning up the house and rearranging our bedroom. Today I work 830-530 at my new job. I created the playlist for our reception and still have some songs to add. Hoping to get our marriage license either the end of this week or next week.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFetus Ticker BabyName Ticker

Re: Where is everyone? (NWR)

• Options
    I checked out for most of the weekend.  Did some catch up last night posted a few....
  • Options
    I think everyone seems to post when they are at work. Now that people are on a holiday break they are not posting. That's my theory. I've been checking in from time to time.

We leave for Stowe, Vermont tomorrow morning! We are going skiing! I can't wait. This was my mom's Christmas gift to me! Also I got new skis for my birthday and I can't wait to try them out. Oh and Fi gave me a helmet for Christmas. I've never worn a helmet before so it's going to be different, but I'll feel safer I'm sure. I love the feeling of going down the mountain at top speed.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddingchannel.com/main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_january-2012-weddings_everyone-nwr?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:5a1804e7-e8c8-4829-9e61-b9d49f3a9b5fDiscussion:4488391f-1d0b-451f-8f55-d055bb767b45Post:81af4153-e1f1-4b70-b631-19eb29bab129">Re: Where is everyone? (NWR)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think everyone seems to post when they are at work. Now that people are on a holiday break they are not posting. That's my theory. I've been checking in from time to time. We leave for Stowe, Vermont tomorrow morning! We are going skiing! I can't wait. This was my mom's Christmas gift to me! Also I got new skis for my birthday and I can't wait to try them out. Oh and Fi gave me a helmet for Christmas. I've never worn a helmet before so it's going to be different, but I'll feel safer I'm sure. I love the feeling of going down the mountain at top speed.
    Posted by TaraW1979[/QUOTE]

I post mostly from work, but also post from home a lot too.  Just had too much going on this weekend.  Also, it's hard to post on here when the fiancee is around. :(

My fiancee was supposed to go skiing for her bachlorette, but decided that she didn't want to risk breaking something before the wedding.
  • Options
    I have so many parties, because there is so much family to see. I haven't had much time to be on here. I also have a lot of sewing to do before seeing one of my flower girls at a party tomorrow, and having my BMs over to help me with things.
  • Options
    Ditto the family holiday stuff.  Plus I was mostly posting from work.  Yesterday the FI and I just spent a lazy day together since we don't usually get that.  I was trying to check in on my phone over the weekend though.  When I logged in today it said 11 days.  Yes I'm freaking out, in a good way.  I'm trying to check in and stay calm, but in the next two weeks I'm not sure how much I'll be on here. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm not on my computer too much when I'm at home and my phone makes is a pain in the butt to post from. I was super excited when I got my kindle fire for Christmas because I was sure it meant I could post more at home. Nope, same issue as my phone. I was lurking though!
    Wedding Items for Sale!! http://wedding12712.weebly.com/ Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Options
    Same as Amity.  When I am home, I just check things. IDK why.  Its not like I actually do anything.
    Plus, yesterday was a horrible day.  So I figured I shouldn't post my large rant about how I hate everything.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards