January 2012 Weddings
Options

LOVE the baker... DJ not so much

Hi everyone! I had the meeting with the baker and DJ today. I was so super excited for these meetings today because it means the wedding is getting even closer. The first meeting my fiance and I had was with the DJ's wife. Yep, his wife. I already didn't like that the DJ working the wedding had his wife do the meeting for him, then her attitude topped it off. I came super prepared with all contact information of my fiance and myself along with the information of the events coordinator at the wedding venue. I had all the special dances I want to have at the wedding including the dollar dance, anniversary dance, and snowball dance. I had all the major events I wanted music for like first dance, father/ daugher, mother/ son, garter removal, bouquet toss, garter toss, and placing the garter typed up for her and gave her a copy telling her I would give her a new one as I make adjustments or additions. We were told the price would be $150 for the reception price and she tried to raise the price on us to @ least $300. My fiance and I were not pleased.

The second meeting we had was with the baker. She was AMAZING!!! I can't wait to see the cake. She is going to make trim of fondant for the bottom of each tier in a 3 tier square cake to match the border on my invitations!!! It's going to be a marble cake with white buttercream icing and then the fondant on top of the icing. The fondant will be black with white and pastel yellow flowers. We are going to top off the cake with pastel yellow rose petals on the cake. She had a great attitude and worked with what little I brought her for inspiration. I only brought her a copy of our invitation and third color.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFetus Ticker BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards