January 2012 Weddings

Dear Teachers...

TELL ME WHAT YOU DO FOR SUMMER!

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bored.

Re: Dear Teachers...

• I can tell you what DH does for the summer. He plays video games and slowly works on my honey do list lol.

I love him but dont like him in the summer lol
    Wedding Items for Sale!! http://wedding12712.weebly.com/ Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Aim-
    Give me your honey do list! I will totally do it. ;)

I am not a person that can sit very long! 

Nice to see you back on the board.
  • Last summer I was busy planning my wedding and I did not work. This summer I'll be working but only for 3 weeks in a summer enrichment program teaching technology to kids grades 1-8. I'll be taking some much needed vacations. Next week, I'm going to Charleston, SC with my parents and my best friend who lives in NC is meeting me down there. At the end of June hubby and I are going to Pittsburgh. July my mom and my sister and I are going to Chincoteague, VA and in August  my parents and my hubby and I are going to Wrightsville Beach, NC. The time that I am home with nothing to do, I'll probably be bored. If I land a full time teaching job I'll start preparing for that. If not, I'll probably be a bit depressed and I'll sleep a lot.    
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • I do some weeding work for people. I am also going to work on some scrapbooks and look for a job.
  • I have to add that I will go to the gym a lot. I really am hoping to drop a size by September. I have a whole closet full of pants that need to be worn. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am so bored!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards