Pennsylvania-Central
Options

any reviews on adam mcallister as a dj

Hi was looking at djs and wondering if anyone has any reviews on adam mcallister? Thanks

Re: any reviews on adam mcallister as a dj

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://harrisburg.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-central_any-reviews-on-adam-mcallister-as-a-dj?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:107Discussion:0264c945-998d-4e38-8784-6d782d6fe21fPost:d00baa57-1844-40b5-947e-db427120ef9b">any reviews on adam mcallister as a dj</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi was looking at djs and wondering if anyone has any reviews on adam mcallister? Thanks
    Posted by jamie6969[/QUOTE]

Hello!

I just came across this while looking at other reviews:
    <p style="line-height:13.6pt;" class="MsoNormal"><strong><span style="font-family:Arial, sans-serif;color:#1f1f1f;font-size:10.5pt;"><font>DJ: Adam McCallister from Bird’s Nest Productions</font></span></strong></p><p style="line-height:13.6pt;" class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-family:Arial, sans-serif;color:#1f1f1f;font-size:10.5pt;"><font>Rating: B-</font></span></p><p style="line-height:13.6pt;" class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-family:Arial, sans-serif;color:#1f1f1f;font-size:10.5pt;"><font>Adam was very personable. He did get the guests moving and enjoying the day. The lighting that I paid a little extra for was well worth it. The purple light made the evening glow. The reason I did not give him an A is that I felt he was a little unorganized. I sent him my play list of songs we liked, songs we didn’t want played, and our list for the special times (like cake cutting). He seemed to not read the list every time we met. I had to send it to him 2 times. At the day of the wedding, the ceremony music had a slight skip which I could overlook, however, he played several songs that were on our “do not play” list, and hardly any of our play list during the reception. He did do our special songs for the cake cutting and what not but he didn’t play the whole song, it was chopped off by another song when the cutting was finished. This happened with the garter and bouquet toss as well. During the line-up into the reception, he didn’t have the names of the bridal party which I wrote on the song list as well. He did make the guests dance and we enjoyed our dancing, however I was disappointed with the organization.</font></span></p>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards